Georges El Fakhri, Ph.D.
Gordon Center for Medical Imaging, Massachusetts General Hospital
Professor of Radiology
Harvard Medical School
|PhD University of Paris XI - France 1998|
Dr. Georges El Fakhri is the Director of the MGH Gordon PET Core, Gordon Center, and the Postgraduate Training Program in Medical Imaging (PTPMI). He serves as Co-Director of NMMI Division at MGH and of Physics and Instrumentation in the Harvard Joint Program in Nuclear Medicine.
He is a Professor of Radiology at Harvard Medical School. His research interests include:
- Quantitative Methods in PET-CT and SPECT-CT
- Image Generation and Clinical task-based Image Assessment
- Quantitative Simultaneous PET-MR
- PET-CT and SPECT Instrumentation
- Monitoring Radiotherapy with PET
- Pharmacokinetic Modeling of Physiological Processes